HR 10-250 sayes please insert your access card

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
HR 10-250 sayes please insert your access card

Hello
my 400 gig drive has been up and runnig for 2 or three weeks now however in the middle of watching a recorded show a message poped up to insert my access card into the receiver with the receiver #. I figured maybe there was an update or something that corupted the drive so i rebaked it ptvnet'd worked fine for half the day and now that nags is back, is this a update issue? I also went to check the software version which is 3.1.5f-01-2-357
It indicates that the card is not inserted and that the account is closed, which it is not.
I called dtv thinking maybe the wife didn't pay the bill but all seems ok there. I'll put the original drive back in for now. If anyone has any thought please let me know.

After a bit of reading on

After a bit of reading on other sites it seems I am not the only one to ever have this problem, there is a post indicating that it might be a heat issue. I'll keep this post up to date
cya

Have you tried removing the

Have you tried removing the card and re-inserting it? Perhaps the contacts on the card are just dirty?

that was the first thing I

that was the first thing I tryed. it ran just fine with the original drive in it. It's back up on the cake drive with the cover off, I'll check it in awhile and keep you posted.